“MOSS” Company will take part at OGWA Exhibition in Oman on April.
More than 150 companies from a total of 21 countries and a large number of industry professionals from all over the world will be taking part in the Oil & Gas WestAsia (OGWA) 2008 Exhibition and Conference, which will be held in the Sultanate of Oman on April 21-23, Muscat.
The OGWA 2008 exhibition, which will be held at the Oman International Exhibition Centre, will be a grand showcase of the technologies, products, equipment, and technical services for the oil & gas industry in Oman and other parts of the region. Among the countries that will be represented in the exhibition are Bahrain, China, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UAE, UK and USA.
Our main objective there is to promote Russian petroleum service companies in Western Asia and further develop economic relations between Russia and the Middle East.
Russian companies which expressed interest in taking part in the event are:
- Electrical Submersible Pump Systems (ALNAS)
- Thermo shrinkable Insulating Materials for Pipelines (TIAL)
- Gas Turbines and Compressors (REP Holding)
- Gas and Flame Detection Systems (Electronstandart-Pribor, ELSP)
- Fishing Tools and Operations (Sib Trade Service, STS)
- Wellheads, Christmas trees and Valves (Korvet)
- Down Hole Gauges and Variable Speed Drives (Elekton)
- Plastisoft Well Perforation (NEKKO)
“MOSS” ltd with cooperation with our local partner “Development Services” is a registered participant of the event.
Oman International Exhibition Centre, P.O. Box 117, P.C. 111, Seeb Airport, Oman
Stall ¹ 525
21-23 of April, 2008
We look forward to meeting all participants at our stall for discussion cooperation opportunities!