The Russian company TIAL OJSC manufactures the high quality thermoshrinkable insulation materials for corrosion protection and waterproofing of the steel and heat insulated pipelines and their components.
The TIAL materials are fabricated at our factory located in Aprelevka, Moscow Region, which ensures prompt and timely delivery to any location in Russia and the CIS.
TIAL stands for the Russian abbreviation of Thermoshrinkable Insulation Anticorrosion Tape, this being specially designed for applications in oil, gas, water and heat supply pipeline systems and construction of new and repair of existing pipelines.
The fabrication of the TIAL materials is based on the world’s leading achievements in the polymer industry and electron-chemical radiation coupling of polymers. Advanced equipment and multilevel product quality control provide for the warranty service life of TIAL coating of at least 45 years.
Depending on complex job to be done during the organization of pipeline protection all TIAL materials are divided into groups:
· TIAL-M, TIAL-MPG, TIAL-M80 are thermoshrinkable sleeves for corrosion protection of pipeline weld joints under the field conditions and the operation temperature up to +60°C. Clamped to form a ring directly on the pipe with TIAL-ZP closure plates that are non-setting fiberglass reinforced polyolefin tape with a glue layer having a high shear load resistance
· TIAL-L is thermoshrinkable tape for base insulation of pipelines or corrosion protection of pipeline fittings under the field or factory conditions and the operation temperature up to +60°C
· TIAL-R repair material. The materials are jointly applied for restoration of damaged polyethylene coatings:
TIAL-R: fiberglass reinforced repair patch
TIAL-Z: defect filler
- TIAL-M is a thermoshrinkable sleeve for corrosion protection of pipeline weld joints under the field conditions and the operation temperature up to +60°C. TIAL-M sleeves are clamped to form a ring directly on the pipe with TIAL-ZP closure plates that are non-setting fiberglass reinforced polyolefin tape with a glue layer having a high shear load resistance
- TIAL-LC, LCP is a thermoshrinkable tape for waterproofing of air-layed preliminary heat-insulated thermal pipes with heat insulation layer.
- TIAL-Z-adhesive tape for additional sealing of integral thermoshrinkable tape sleeve
System of quality menegment
The products of the TIAL Company have passed testing for compliance with GOST R51164-98, DIN 30672 and the Transneft Company’s requirements and have the VNIIST expert conclusion and quality certificates that guarantee the high quality and conformance with the international standards.
The TIAL insulation materials can be used in various climatic areas. They withstand high soil pressure and ultraviolet radiation and alkali attacks.
The TIAL has passed certification to comply with the international standard ISO 9001, which resulted from implementation of the integrated production process quality assurance system.
Multilevel control and improvements in the quality assurance system, from receipt of raw materials to installation of the TIAL materials on pipelines, provide the highest customer value of our products and a high level of services offered to our clients.
With the TIAL products, you get the high quality insulation for your pipelines. You may rest assured that the skilled professionals of the TIAL Company will visit your site and provide free training and examination of your insulation installers and engineering staff who will use the TIAL thermoshrinkable materials.